Monday, November 20, 2006

Taking A Break

There really isn't anything worth writing about exactly, and these days I don't even have the desire to write about the mundane. Plus we all know I can't be specific about a damn thing because protecting OPSEC is the most important priority.

With that said, I'm taking a break from this site. When I started, I was all about getting my experience out there for the world to see, but I just don't feel the same way about it these days. I work and then I relax. Storytelling isn't so interesting now. Maybe later.

3 comments:

membrain said...

Yeah, take a break Ryan. It's just writers block. You're a natural. And check out the site I mentioned in the comments on your last post about Driving Miss Daisy. It should be a big help to you and the guys.

I think being a Stryker driver is way cool.

Take care

GI Kate said...

where have you been?! i miss you!

Anonymous said...

To all coalition troops serving or about to serve in Iraq and Afghanistan:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Watch your six.