Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back From The Dead

I'm still here folks, just haven't had anything worth writing about. Strykernet of the mortar pursuasion. Scraping your skin off with an old SOS pad is more fun, trust me.

And, as the more intuitive of you may have guessed, my morale has been pretty low these days. I went home for the weekend of my 21st birthday, and it was awesome to say the least. I'm just going to leave it at an understatement, and hopefully you can connect a really really great time with this notion here. Just to make sure we understand each other though, it was a weekend for the history books. And no, I didn't throw up.

Getting on the plane to come back would have been nearly impossible if I would have allowed myself to think about it. Being record-breakingly hung over probably helped too. For now, I'm here. I'm in the army. I got myself here, I'll deal with it. Same rant you've heard over and over again.

I'll reward you all with better, more interesting, nay, CAPTIVATING writing later on, when my muse has returned, and is in the office on the same day that something interesting actually happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blewed, screwed and tattooed?

TheUsualSuspect said...

Nah, it isnt anything as bad as that.

There are just times where it REALLY kicks you in the balls, and then asks you for five dollars.

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st!
A celebration with no hospital and/or police predicaments-what a bonus!!

Cathy B