Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Little Afterglow

Today's been easy, just cleaning SAWs really. I decided to set up an email account specifically for this blog. And yes, I'll even ANSWER emails. How cool is that?

Oh, and I also found out that I scored the highest out of all the SAW gunners in the company. With one day of experience. Awesome. Its cool to brag, but if it weren't for the guys giving me pointers and even calling out targets, I'd still be in that concrete box trying to qualify. So there's their shout out that they'll probably never see.

Anyway, the address is the.usual_suspect@hotmail.com

3 comments:

julie anna said...

You definately have bragging rights! My husband always loved the SAW. He'd even come home and bitch about being sore from carrying it around.

TheUsualSuspect said...

Yeah, carrying that fucker is no fun at all. Could be worse, 240B is a big bitch, not to mention the .50 cal. I carried the main piece for what....two or three blocks? And I felt sorry for the horrible misery I was undertaking in the name of patriotism. Broken down into three main pieces, the damn thing is still a burden I wouldn't wish on any soldier. Except the cooks. Fuck those guys.

GI Kate said...

i found you! this is my other blog...talk shit with me!