Saturday, July 29, 2006

Misery

i am so rificulously sick right now its not even funn. the clowns at the aid station look at my tonsils, exclaimed GODDAMN and then gave me aspirin and sent me on my way. After extra duty last night, i tried to go to bed and couldnt sleep for the life of me and neded up going to the emergency room. They gave me slightly better meds, but no pain killers, which would be nice so I could eat and sleep with no problem.

you're supposed to take the antibiotics with food, but my throat hurts so damn bad and I have so little energy that I cant hardly get up to move around. Well go figure, my empty somach filled up with acid and i threw up for a good solid three minutes, nothing but bile, hating life with alll my being.vMy roommate is going to grab me some Cup o Noodles nd stuff like that so that hopefully i can get some food i n me, break this damn fever, and get better. I'm on quarters (dont have to work, just stay in your room) for 72 hours and right now i cant even calulate how long that is. i have to go back to the aid station on monday, and the PA is still going to be gone, so I'm sure I wont get any decent treatment there, again. i'm going back to sleep.

No comments: