Monday, July 31, 2006

Eh....

Yeah, so I'm pretty much healthy now, save for the headache that still hasn't left me, and the surprise I woke to. When brushing my teeth this morning (while everyone else was doing PT HAHAHAHAH) I noticed blood in my eye. As in when one breaks a blood vessel in their eye and it turns all red and freaks little kids out, yeah like that. So uh...ship shape.

I'm still on quarters for the rest of the day, and everyone else just left for the training exercise. And I'm uh.....you know....sitting here. I've got time to pass. And with this time, I've made an important discovery.

I hate traditional bloggers.

You know the type, right? The ones whose text consists almost entirely of links? More than half of those links being links to previous posts of their own? The type of people who have nothing interesting going on in their lives but still seem to harbor the intense desire to write? And complain about two guys who pulled a prank on some Fox News woman or something? Basically, what I am becoming right now. THAT's what I don't like.

I can just picture these people sipping starbucks and sharing their informed opinions that they borrowed from actors with an over-inflated sense of self importance. GOD I'M A HYPOCRITE AND I WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK. Catch you guys later, I'm watching Spongebob or something.

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Wow... Dude... You completely described me! Minus the sipping of Starbucks and sharing opinions borrowed from actors. Now I used to put a link in every post, don't really anymore but you'll find a few here or there. Like one of my recent posts referring to my truck via linky link.

Oh well... Hate me if you must. lol

Oh, and we don't have PT this week because of heat. It's kinda fun sleeping in until 0700 like I have a civilian job or something. :)