Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yawn

Excluding the evacuation (which was not at all like what you'd imagine. No Day After Tomorrow pandemonium, instead "You can't be in the barracks or in the area. Just go somewhere for a few hours. And don't let me open up one of them rooms and catch you sleeping."), not a whole lot has happened. A couple guys and myself ventured off to Lakewood or one of those strange towns and enjoyed some McDonald's. We returned to find that the only thing that had changed was that the MPs were gone.

I still don't know what to believe. You hear some people saying that they actually DID find a bomb, and were going to blow it up with a 50 cal round. Uh.....k? Who knows. I've learned not to believe ANYTHING I hear. For all I know, Natalie Portman was coming through, and they got rid of us to prevent a feeding frenzy of sorts.

Natalie, if you're reading this, call me. I like long walks off of short piers, dressing the same as all of my friends and superiors, cleaning rifles, waking up early for exercise, and The Sopranos. And I don't live with my mom. Something to think about.

1 comment:

julie anna said...

I was wondering why the MP's had the area taped off like that. I was going to the library and saw it. Obviously not to big of a deal. That's if we are talking about the same area.