Saturday, January 15, 2005

Previous Posts From Xanga.crap

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ok, I did tell Rachie that I'd start up a xanga so that she could fascinate herself with my incredible and awesome life. So, in theory, I'll do this. For how long, I dont know. Shut up. Rachael.

I suppose that this blog (dear jesus mary god moses chris farley I hate that word) can be put to work to document my pre-basic days, and then my days afterward. So you masses of Ryan fans can be endowed with the knowledge of what's going down.

Talked to another recruiter today, ate food at his expense, thank you, Sergeant, and listened to Jenny lecture me on how the Air Force was shat from God's Holy Tukkas itself (Tukkas being my guess as to how to spell took-iss, the assword substitute). And I take the ASVAB again tomorrow night. Funny story, those things are only good for two years. Now they're going to find out just how MUCH i've retardified over the past three years.

Egads.

Word to your mother.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Ok, here's the next worthless goddamn post. Somebody better be happy. And yes, Rachael, I fixed the colors, so now, you are more than welcome to drink a nice tall glass of Shut The Fuck Up. =)

I rocked the ASVAB, go figure. Met a pretty cool guy who's also enlisting. Provided that he can clean his piss enough to pass the test at MEPS. I have no worries in my case.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm not even gonna say anything...maybe it was just my hope that you'd be able to stay a little closer to home. Jen

jentard said...

*A year later*
wow i sound like a baby ha ha